Today marks the start of week 30 of my pregnancy. I’ve got 7-12 weeks of pregnancy left (that’s hoping that our little doesn’t decide to put in an early appearance), which is loads (LOADS) of time to plan and organise.
I should have started already, but I haven’t, so this is a list of lists I need to write (and then put into action)…
- baby stuff we need for the early days
- (sub list) baby stuff we already have
- (sub list) baby stuff we still need to get
- things I want to MAKE before his arrival
- (sub list) crafting supplies I need
- things I need to DO before his arrival
- what to put in my hospital bag (and baby’s…and Luke’s)
- (sub list) all the stuff we need to get for the hospital bag(s)
- labour music playlist
…and then there’s all the things I need to find out more about (like do we use sheets or a sleeping bag? what washing liquid should we get? what’s the best fabric for making baby wipes? how do I use a sewing machine?)…
…and all that is just the THEORY of us getting organised…
At least I’m realising this now and not in 5 or 6 week’s time. I shall report back accordingly.